KiiLN will offer a wide variety of services to help biotech start-ups grow successfully and develop their products. Services included are:
1. Acceleration programming for biotech startups
2. Scientific seminar series
3. Mentorship through “entrepreneurs-in-residence”
4. Connections to other start-up organizations
5. Coming together with NYC research institutes and universities and the bio-entrepreneur community
6. Networking and social Fridays
7. Access to a resource network of consultants: law firms, CPAs, marketing experts, business development, web design, SEO, coders, programmers, engineers etc.